There is a known compatibility issue of the NHibernate Profiler with UltraMon program on some computers. If you running UltraMon program on your computer and you try to maximize the profiler screen on one of your monitors you may get the following exception:
An error occurred in NHibernate Profiler which is known to be caused by using UltraMon on your computer. Please follow the instructions in the following URL in order to solve this issue: http://nhprof.com/Learn/Faq/UltraMon
This is because the UltraMon program try to inject some controls to the NHibernate Profiler windows.
If you get the above message, please instruct your UltraMon program to not inject buttons to the NHibernate Profiler windows. This can be done by following the following steps:
- Right click on the UltraMon icon in the System Tray and choose option.
- On the Compatibility tab select Configure Settings.
- Select the NHibernate Profiler from the Running Applications list and press Next.
- Make sure to check the disable window buttons option and press Finish.
- Press OK to exit the UltraMon options window.